Each year, the eight Ivy League schools come together to produce a unique and inspiring career fair that provides companies unparalleled access to students who have the skills and knowledge to address the complex sustainability and climate challenges of our global economy.
This year will mark the twentieth annual All Ivy Environmental and Sustainable Development Career Fair. This is the premier event for recruiters and top talent to connect and discuss career opportunities associated with sustainability and climate.
The 2023 All Ivy Career Fair will take place virtually on February 10, 2023.
The fair runs 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM ET and students will have the opportunity to speak with employers through 1-on-1 and group video chats.
Students and Alumni
All undergraduate, graduate, and professional degree students and alumni from the Ivy League schools are invited to attend and discuss career opportunities, including part and full-time employment and paid internships. Students’ work experience ranges from 0-15+ years and so employers are encouraged to recruit for both entry level and experienced hire positions.
Areas of focus include but not limited to:
- City, regional, and environmental planning, design and policy
- Energy markets and renewable energy
- Green building design and natural resource management
- International and community development
- Product design, consumer goods and supply chain management
Over 1000 students registered for last year’s Career Fair. All students register for the event in advance so that we can estimate attendance numbers.
Employers typically begin registering to participate in the All Ivy Career Fair in early fall, and we continue to receive registrations through the end of January. To stay informed regarding participating employers, please check the 2023 Recruiters page.
The All Ivy Environmental and Sustainable Development Career Fair is sponsored by:
- Center for Careers and Life After Brown (Career LAB)
- Columbia University’s Climate School and affiliate programs
- Cornell Career Services
- Dartmouth Center for Professional Development and Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth
- Harvard Faculty of Arts and Sciences Career Services
- University of Pennsylvania Career Services
- Princeton University Office of Career Services
- Yale Office of Career Strategies; Yale School of the Environment and Yale School of Management